1. To remove a bandage painlessly,
saturatethe bandage with vodka.
The stuff dissolves adhesives.
showers,fill a trigger-spraybottlewithvodka,
spray the caulking,let setfive minutes, and
The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew
without the dangers and fumes of chlorine.
3. To clean your eyeglasses,simply wipe the
lenses with a soft,clean cloth dampened with vodka.
The alcoholin the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka
and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol
The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on wine stains,
scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face
as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo.
The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins
from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodka
and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9 Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half
cup water into a Ziploc freezer bag
and freeze for a slushy, refreshing
ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.
10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar
with freshly packed lavender flowers,
fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the
sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter,
then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth
to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
12. To cure foot odour, wash your feet with vodka.
13 Vodka will disinfect
and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy
to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.
15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth.
Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
And silly me! I used to drink the crap!
thank you for visiting: garbowski.net