One of the most interesting sections in the book of ‘Guinness World Records’ was always the one that held the records for the world’s largest things, such as the world’s tallest man or the largest egg ever laid. However, there are actually a lot of things in our world that are far bigger in reality than most people would expect. Keep scrolling to see the full scale of 20 different things:
1. The immense size of a fully grown wombat.
2. This is a giant leatherback sea turtle.
3. How many Earths would be able to fit inside the Sun?
4. Here’s an average-sized giant African land snail.
5. I had no idea an eagle talon was so enormous!
6. The size of an average blue whale’s heart.
7. The Titanic in a comparison with a modern cruise liner.
8. Quetzalcoatlus Northropi – the largest flying animal to ever live.
9. A pair of fully-inflated horse lungs.
10. This is how big a moose really is.
11. Nice to meet you!
12. Some road signs really are that huge!
13. This saltwater crocodile is a colossus!
14. The view from Earth if our moon was replaced by Saturn.
15. The true size of Michaelangelo’s David.
16. The terrifying size of a gorilla’s hand.
17. Standing beside a single wind turbine blade.
18. Comparing a comet to the city of LA.
19. Here’s a giant oceanic manta ray. Scary!
20. Here’s how big the USA is in comparison with the moon.